Hello everyone! Thank you for visiting!
Welcome to my blog! I’m glad to have you visit! I hope and pray I can be a help to you and more!
Allow me to introduce myself…
I’m Nikki, an educator and a momma of three rambunctious kiddos!
I’M YOUR GO-TO RESOURCE FOR PARENTING & HOMESCHOOLING!
Why Am I for you?
BECAUSE you are an amazing mother!
BECAUSE you love your kids and believe learning at home is important!
BECAUSE your life as a mom gets hectic and you end up stressed out!
BECAUSE you can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth you!
AND ME? THAT’S WHAT I DO BEST!
I want to encourage you to believe in yourself as a mother! YOU are called by God to be a momma, an awesome, loving, & just a little CrAzY momma!
I am a teacher and momma to three little girls ages 5, 3, and 1. I am a wifey to a hard-working husband! He’s for sure my better half. My life is busy, but I am so blessed!
I am an elementary teacher turned stay-at-home homeschool mom. I homeschool my two oldest children, while loving and nurturing my little one also. They are life’s greatest blessings.😀 When all the little ones are sleeping, I work on my blog as well as create fun printables and DIY crafts for the blog and for my girls to work on.
I enjoy blogging about:
- Parenting tips
- Simplifying Your Home
- DIY Crafts for Kids
- Educational resources for teachers and parents
I have always believed learning should begin at home. With my 7 years experience as an educator, I feel I can provide the girls with a well-rounded education filled with love, laughter, and lots of hands-on learning! Creating printables and resources for teachers and parents is a favorite of mine! I am currently creating an awesome story problem based kindergarten math curriculum that I hope to share with you very soon! I love helping other families be able to successfully homeschool their children if they so desire.
If you have read any of my other blog posts, you may have noticed I mention faith A LOT. My faith in God is the only way I make it day to day in this CrAzY world we live in. Prayer is my #1 answer to my problems and also my successes in life. I hope to encourage all of you through Christ as you go through this journey of motherhood and homeschooling!
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME!
- I ❤ sewing!!! It is relaxing to me. Making skirts and dresses for my girls and me is my favorite hobby! Unfortunately, I haven’t made much time for it lately.
- Traveling is a passion of mine! I hope to travel to all 50 states with my husband and children before they graduate high school.
- I recently tried out selling on Amazon…….. but, I quickly learned it just wasn’t for me. I like blogging WAY more!
- I help out in our church’s Sunday School class and LOVE it! Those little ones are so sweet and I love doing CRAFTY things with them, while also teaching them about Jesus.
- I actually LIKE change. I know I’m weird, but I do love change. I thinks that is why I love blogging so much.
- I believe in modesty in the way we dress and live. We as parents strive to have a modest parenting approach.
- Yoga is my favorite exercise/stress reliever… But I’ve been a slacker about doing it lately. I really need to start again. I know I would feel better.
- I pretty much always wanted to be a teacher when I was younger, except for a few times of dreaming about being a meteriologist/news anchor and a physical therapist. Kinda glad those didn’t work out for me. I mean how can you be a meteriologist, when you are scared of storms.🤣 I believe God had a plan and knew I was meant to teach.
Do you need a certain printable or activity for your children, or have a question about homeschool or parenting in general? Just shoot me an email at email@example.com. I can’t wait to hear from you! I am looking forward to going on this journey with you!😜